PDA

View Full Version : I'M A NEWBIE

BOHEMION
23-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey all!!

I'm very new to these forums, Hope to b around for a while too.
I'm in the North Brissy region on Mt Mee (Great riding)

Here is my new and my 1st road bike ( coming from Enduro riding )
Hope you like her.

Future mods will be a twin light kit and a carbon fibre belly pan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/BOHEMION/Duke.bmp

dinorider
23-05-2005, 04:14 PM
maaaaaaate no plastic.....love it love it.welcome aboard mate and i think when the boys up your way read this they will accept you with open arms.:D

dinorider
23-05-2005, 04:14 PM
maaaaaaate no plastic.....love it love it.welcome aboard mate and i think when the boys up your way read this they will accept you with open arms.:D

Gix11
23-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Nice one mate. Good to have you join us. Nice bike also mate although I love those things with the rear hugger removed and the plate and indicator bracket hacked off, kicks the end right up nicely - the Streetfighter way!

Gix11
23-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Nice one mate. Good to have you join us. Nice bike also mate although I love those things with the rear hugger removed and the plate and indicator bracket hacked off, kicks the end right up nicely - the Streetfighter way!

23-05-2005, 06:35 PM
gday bohhemion,finally i have a ridin partner up here.i'm from sunny Coast mate.Did the run out through Kilcoy,sommerset dam an onto Mt Glorious then home through Brizzie 2 weeks ago.was that you goin through Kilcoy on sunday mornin??? Fuckin outstanding ride that Mt Gloriuos ay.got up the top of the hill(about 800 above sea level)an froze my nuts off.so many roadside memorials an bike speed warning signs had no impact on me what so ever.chucked a left an went down through Samford,the brakes were cookin when i got to the bottom,luv 2 do it backwards. Havnt dun Mount me yet but i'm keen as so lets hook um sum time.[8D]

BOHEMION
23-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Hey Mate, No i went through there Sunday arvo Late,froze my arse off commin back down the Mt Mee at about 6pm But I went back through Petrie and Narangba to get home. ook it easy though, stiling getting my bearing on the Duke

23-05-2005, 09:51 PM
cool mate,what's ya enduro mount?or did ya sell it 4 the yellow thing? still keen 4 a spin even if ya new 2 roadies,i wont discriminate.;)

BOHEMION
25-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Cool mate, I used to ride a Kawasaki KDX with a KX125 engine swap in it, 2 Stroke high compression piston etc etc, was able to throw her around alot easier than the 250 or the 500 boys. Nah I sold her ALONG time ago, just really got back into bikes as i HAVE TO TRAVEL 110K's a day to work

SO if any of you blokes see me on the Bruce highway From the Narangba area right down to Gympie Rd and into Brissy City, Give us a Beep.

25-05-2005, 05:29 PM
yep, i had a KDX with big bore kit,arm chair ridin 4 sure but loose out on the open shit. so i got me a CRF450,much better 4 the top end mono's.shame ya gota commute on the newie mate,watch out 4 them idiots on the Bruce[8D]

BOHEMION
25-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Its okay, I try and be as opened eyed as I possibly can, I love the looks I get and the questions i get about the Duke at red lights.

only 3 weeks till i get my twin light kit, Cant wait.