PDA

View Full Version : gs1100g + 1 idiot = trouble

dinorider
04-05-2005, 04:34 PM
hey folks, sorry i havn`t been on the site much lately but i have been trying to get as much ridin time in before the big chill.That and my puter shit itself.Now using public library puter.Living at 800m above sea level has its drawbacks but this weather we have had lately has extended my season.I must be trying hard enough as last weekend sorta overshot the runway by about a shoulder and a ditch full of grass.thank fudge for the grass, only stuffed a rear blinker and a tiny dent in my tank...........and ego.........for about how long it took to get the bike outa da ditch and away i went again like a spastic monkey.I did learn one thing tho.The old hunka shit don`t handle as good as a duke so i shouldn`t try to make her.Don`t know if i have massive testicles or f-all brains.Think it may be the latter!Many thanks to the folks who helped me get the fucking thing out of that ditch and back onto the road.couldn`t believe i suffered no damage to my dumbass self.[:0]

Gix11
04-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Mate, as long as your alright, don't you worry about the old Suzi. She can handle that kinda stuff, no worries. What Ducati were ya chasing? Don't tell me a 916 or the like, cause you must have nuts the size of water melons to take on one of them with the old girl....

dinorider
08-05-2005, 02:31 PM
don`t know what duke it was but the human ego is a funny thing as a split second before eating grass i took a quick glance to see if the rider of the duke was watching me eat it,he wasn`t as he was too busy trying to shake the old suzi off his tail.....which he achieved i might add.[:I]actually what was supposed to be the reason for writing in this forum was that i bought a clymer manual to suit my bike and what a waste of good australian currency that was.every time i get to the nitty gritty of dismantling something it says that this piece of whatever will have to be taken to your suzi dealer for repair.i bought the manual so i didn`t have to take any parts to the dealer.can only assume that americans don`t have enough nouce to pull anything complex apart then get it back to 1 piece.hence the agricultural lump of shite they produce.