21-04-2005, 08:42 PM
oh shit didn't work

21-04-2005, 09:27 PM
thats tric bro.;)

21-04-2005, 09:27 PM
thats tric bro.;)

Gix11
22-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey Tonked. Good to have you on board mate. What went wrong there with the picture mate? I was looking forward to it loading after reading it but nothing! I checked the server and you didn't upload it either. All you need to do mate is click Reply to topic and in the window that opens click "If you want to show a photo upload it here first". It's at the top of the box. Just follow the instructions that appear and it will come in as a line of computer crap. Just add your message after it and you'll be away. Even if it only makes it to the server I can do the rest anyway. Really want to see it now mate! Come on - bring it on........

Gix11
22-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey Tonked. Good to have you on board mate. What went wrong there with the picture mate? I was looking forward to it loading after reading it but nothing! I checked the server and you didn't upload it either. All you need to do mate is click Reply to topic and in the window that opens click "If you want to show a photo upload it here first". It's at the top of the box. Just follow the instructions that appear and it will come in as a line of computer crap. Just add your message after it and you'll be away. Even if it only makes it to the server I can do the rest anyway. Really want to see it now mate! Come on - bring it on........