PDA

View Full Version : innocent

18-04-2005, 10:40 PM
FREE SHAPPELL.boycott Bali.:( I4nIx1000.

19-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Just tell the judges that if they don't return her they won't get their Billion dollars aid.

Then see how quickly the corrupt, bent, thieving, scum called 'Indonesian Judges' 'forget' about her indiscretion.

19-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Just tell the judges that if they don't return her they won't get their Billion dollars aid.

Then see how quickly the corrupt, bent, thieving, scum called 'Indonesian Judges' 'forget' about her indiscretion.

19-04-2005, 06:41 PM
sorry bout that comment,after 14 schooners i had massive brain fade.keyboard was barely visable so it probly took me 30mins 2 write,but anyhow my opinion stands.:(

19-04-2005, 06:41 PM
sorry bout that comment,after 14 schooners i had massive brain fade.keyboard was barely visable so it probly took me 30mins 2 write,but anyhow my opinion stands.:(

19-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Tricky amarozie sitting in the tree,up jumps the law system,YOU CAN`T HANG ME!

19-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Tricky amarozie sitting in the tree,up jumps the law system,YOU CAN`T HANG ME!

Gix11
20-04-2005, 05:42 PM
She's too much of a Gold Coast beautician to even smoke let alone carry that much shit! Now those new two dickheads who thought they could make an easy $15,000 smuggling heroin into the country, well, they're, in a word, Fucked. What were they thinking?

Gix11
20-04-2005, 05:42 PM
She's too much of a Gold Coast beautician to even smoke let alone carry that much shit! Now those new two dickheads who thought they could make an easy $15,000 smuggling heroin into the country, well, they're, in a word, Fucked. What were they thinking?

27-05-2005, 06:09 PM
yep now i'm pissed off. any1 got a bomb.i'd be glad to deliver it

BOHEMION
27-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Yes Davo, Now I am fuking furious. 20 years! what a load of shit! Poor girl, hope she gets outta it.

27-05-2005, 08:07 PM
too right brother.FUKIN INDO-INBRED CUNTS.little Johnny needs to grow sum balls an send in the troops.Level the joint coz they only cost us money,fuckin Ahlah supporters.If ya see 1 in ya travels just king hit it,an smile.:(

BOHEMION
27-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Oath man, will do. So fuking sick of these dickholes who run 2nd world Countries and want to act like they make humane and educated decisions. Worst off all from the scale charts they still have 2 more massive earth quakes commin in da next 7 years which means 'wink wink' more big waves. all I can say to them is Surfs up muther fukers! We'll see Our attitude when that happens. As sad as it will be the Australian people with think twice now.

and yeah Little Muppet boy Johnny needs to cut his strings and grow some balls. Dont know how Da feds can sit back and let this shit happen. Smells like too many authorities with there dirty fingers in the Money Jar.

The reallity is this can happen to ANY of us.

Just out of interest . 1998 an American couple were jailed in India for packing up 1KG of Legal Tea which they legitly bought from a grower, to take back home. They were arrested at a bus terminal and convicted for STEALING after the farmer said they stole from him. (Bastards) What happened there second night in prison. A full scale SORS (Delta) snatch and grab. Theres sumthing to think about.

Australia has nothing too loose from Indonesia

There are alot of valid points that everyone is making, Like anything, we learn from the past.

dinorider
28-05-2005, 12:31 PM
great way to make money that! you take forty grands worth of drugs take it to a little shithole in asia and lose $39960, end of fucken story.i am not racist but unless the people in bali feel it their government will do nuthin!

BOHEMION
29-05-2005, 12:46 PM
ITS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already! There has now been a National outcry for the Salvation Army to stop aiding Indonesia. People have stopped giving to the Salvo's unless they can promsie to stop aiding Indo.

Deano
30-05-2005, 12:40 PM
I agree, the whole thing seemed dodgey from day 1. You wont see me going anywere near the place.

gibbo
30-05-2005, 09:27 PM
I agree that the decision is bullshit but surely the people of Bali cannot be held responsible for the courts rulings. Would anybody here like to defend John Howards laws?

dinorider
30-05-2005, 09:52 PM
for a human life,shit yeah especially since we donate to them...money and lives.not the other way round.if the people of bali agree with the decision then what? if they don`t what are they doing to help her!

gibbo
30-05-2005, 10:05 PM
What about the little kids locked up in the detention centres, 100% innocent but locked up in shitholes for the "crimes" of their parents. Don't get me wrong I reckon the sentence imposed is fucken bullshit and the judges should be strung up by the balls, but the poor of Indonesia probably have a shitload less of a say in the running of their country than we do here.

gibbo
30-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Off my soap box now.

Gix11
30-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Don't want to stir shit and I haven't been following the news cause I'm a hermit with my work, but I'm on the coast, I know someone who knows her family and is the same age and does the same work as her, and she knows the family is renowned for it's dope dealing, especially the brother, and not only that we only hear what the media wants us to. Don't get me wrong - even if she was guilty, 20 years is fucking ridiculous.

30-05-2005, 10:41 PM
know her bro 2 mate,but i know it wasn't her stash,she aint that dum. my friend shared flat with er n i met er a few times at tugun pub.as a smoker ya just know these things ay.hard 1 2 call but i still rekon she's been dun over.tried to delete my topics but the trash can has disapered.whot th???

Zed14
31-05-2005, 04:19 AM
sounds harsh but anyone travelling to another country is putting their welfare in the hands and legal system of that country. whether she did it or not, we would not like some other country telling us who to prosecute and who to let go. we only have opinions on this case because the media has had a field day giving it heaps of exposure. no one thinks about the other australians who are in similiar trouble all over the world. why havent we heard about them. the people who are in detention are there because they tried to enter australia illegally.if they were able to be here legally they would not try to sneak in. therefore there is a reason we dont want them in the country. whether it be drug related, murder, or suspected terrorists. detention centres are protecting australians from the forieners we dont want.

dinorider
31-05-2005, 09:08 PM
i have to agree,in regard to the fact she may have been involved in dope dealing domestically yes,internationally definately not,the facts speak for themselves.dope here worth $40000 is worth $40 there.does`nt take a genius to work out you don`t turn a dollar like that.also i don`t like to speculate but i have some inside info from my security buddy at sydney airport.can`t say anything yet other than to say he is site security co-ordinator for FBIS protective services and it is he who is responsible for baggage screening.i worked for them up until 3 weeks ago and my brother still does just at a different site.......stay tuned while i verify the facts first.i have a story but don`t know how much is true if any.[:0]

31-05-2005, 11:28 PM
2 much info Dino,careful mate,ya dont wanna incriminate yaself. er sister is a smokka so it maybe a case of supply only.lets just wait till media pulls it sugly head in.appeal has begun so she might be in 4 deth yet.then we can buy er bak.Mad Ron(the fone terorist)has registerd her as a business already,now he's a compassionate millionaire,fukin taliban supporter more like it

ozkat
03-06-2005, 06:02 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/schapelle.jpg

03-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Victa has just released a new lawnmower named the Schapelle.hold 4.2kgs of grass an is good 4 twenty years.:D