PDA

View Full Version : The undie jump

ozkat
09-04-2005, 09:56 PM
ive seen alot of blokes doing amazing stuff on bikes . ive got a mate in Tassie who can wheelie his soft tail out of sight through every gear, ive seen blokes do sit on the tank wheelies, ive seen Puppets 100kph+ stoppies, ive even seen the crusty boys do their thing. but without a doubt the best stunt ive ever seen is Puppets undie jump ;) to stand on a table, hold your undies out in front of you, then jump into them is just amazing!! Puppet how about some undie jumpin tips? (i really wanna impress Mrs Ozkat). also ive got a BBQ to go to next weekend with the Mrs workmates that ive never met, and id like to impress them as well :D any tips would be great.

Gix11
10-04-2005, 11:24 AM
I too was lucky enough to witness the "Undie Jump". A stunt of legendary proportions which I thought was only an old wives tale. To actually witness it was both amazing and disturbing at the same time, but before we had chance to recover from that, Puppet came back with the "Table Top Tank Slap". The man is relentless. Although I don't think we'll be needing tips on how to do the "T.T.T.S" as I think the method is quite straight forward - although getting the accompanying yell of "Hey ladies, I'll show you a real tank slapper" might need practise.

10-04-2005, 09:55 PM
this technique brothers,is somthin ya can only learn in the air-force.Did sum research on Puppet an turns out he's actually a stunt double from Top Gun.:D.Turns out that those teeth on his keyring were actually extracted from a 7 yr old hyosung bok choy manufacturer back in Nam in 73.If not 4 Puppet an friends we would all be ridin Sangyongmusso's by now.My good contacts also inform me of your lack of points due 2 insanity brother.fuckin ghostrider;)

Disco Stu
23-04-2005, 06:42 AM
OMG, the "Undie Jump" and the "TTTS" !!!!!

I'd better get me some practice in, this stuff is all new to us Southerners :D

Is the "Undie Jump" an Australian invention ?
and
What sort of consequences are there for a botched attempt ?

Gix11
23-04-2005, 01:41 PM
A botched attempt can be an expensive excercise at 'Best and Less' jocks section. Luckily Puppet had a whole bag of stunt undies and a fire extinguisher on stand-by for such an occurance....

Disco Stu
23-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Whew, It's good to see that he only does it under "controlled conditions" :)

m0nkeyb0y
07-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I tried the undie jump tonight a couple of hours ago in fact, my nose has just stopped bleedin and my heads a little clearer to now, just a word of warning to the young players the undie jump aint for the faint hearted.

m0nkeyb0y
07-05-2005, 11:33 PM
ps: its better to use ur own undies me missus's where a bit small.