PDA

View Full Version : Harris?!?

J7-11
17-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Ok, my mother fucker of a mechanic just told me he knows of a Harris for sale! I told him I wanted a Spondon, then he goes 'How about a Harris' damn I wish he told me 6 months ago, the 7/11 would be a stunt bike and I'd have a rego'ed Harris in the garage!

Anyway I don't know a hell of a lot about them, I'm going to check it out tomorrow, but wondering if someone can tell me some stuff about them, what I'm looking for etc... apart from the obvious of course! It's a GSX engined thing with Krapisaki forks n stuff... Not rego'ed of course but anything can happen with enough beer!

He's asking 8 grand for it, and NO I'm not telling u where it is! [:p]

Gix11
18-02-2005, 11:18 AM
There's one for sale on the FREE VISITOR ADS page based on a CB750. Have a look. (could be long gone though, that was a while ago)

J7-11
18-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Found out some more info... It's a Magnum 2 frame, hotted up GSX engine, Yoshi kitted originally but diff pistons now and the head has had 3 grand spent on it at 10 Tenths (who knows his shit). USD ZX-9R Front end and back wheel, and the owner is able to sort out a blue slip for me! Going to go to his house 2morrow morning and check it out!