PDA

View Full Version : im new too

resident e
15-02-2005, 11:38 PM
yeh im from campbelltown in southwest sydney,just got my L's. never really riden a bike b4 and been umne and ren 4 years. i picked up a 99' suzuki bandit 250 about 6-7 weeks ago and cant get my ass off it . very surprised how quick it gos, revs its tits off.,been hooning everywhere and raceing poof platers in cars at every chance.
been mainly going out realy late at night mid week seems to b the best time out here.

Gix11
16-02-2005, 11:22 AM
It's cool that you're out there on it but keep an eye out late at night, you can't see coppers in the dark and worst of all you are guaranteed to find pissed idiots ready to take you out with their cars - especially weekends. Your profile says your a female. If this is true your story seems even more interesting........

Crumbsnatcher
16-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Hey resident e names crumbsnatcher, another greenhorn like yersel I got me a kwaker Z250 and am building it up as a sort of ratfighter type thing, I'm still on L's as well. You done anything to yer stead yet or are ye waiting to get hold of somthing bigger?

P.S what are the bike license laws like down in Oz, do you guys have CBTs and all access and that kinda crap too?

16-02-2005, 10:07 PM
G'DAY REZ "E". CAMPBELLTOWN AY? LATE NIGHT MID WEEK RUNS? SOUNDS LIKE A DRUG DEALER I ONCE NEW. GLAD 2 HEAR IT REVS ITS TITS OFF,THATS HOW JESUS DESIGNED IT. GIX IS TOTALLY RIGHT BUT,BEWARE OF THEM POOFPLATERS AND THERE FULLY SIC PSSSS BLOW OFF VALVES. THEY KNOW THEY CANT BEAT YOU SO THEY WILL RUN YOU OVER INSTEAD.:(KEEP THAT THROTTLE WIDE OPEN SISTER AND 1 DAY WE'LL BE CALLIN YOU "RESIDENT A".

Rhuin
17-02-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm new and I know bugger all about bikes and I can't drive for shit but I'm sure I'll pick stuff up and annoy you all along the way!

Gix11
17-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Ah Rhuin - Rape this day - A Tomahawk fan? Nice one...... If you've come to learn about bikes you've come straight in at the deep end with this lot. Don't expect anything too sensible here, but enjoy the ride.....

Crumbsnatcher
17-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey Kid what up?Croc sez high!see you put a link down for the KTR site might give it a blast in a sec.So ya wanna learn to ride eh? time you let 'the one who's name I cannot say/type' give you a shot of that one hundred. Just remember "If you can walk and chew gum at the same time, you can ride a motorcycle".

Rhuin
18-02-2005, 02:31 AM
Hehe, yeah, he wants me to go on it but I don't trust myself not to break it so am going to see if Jo still has that bike at his granny's and we're gonna take it out if he does. Nothing's up. Say hi to Croc for me and all! I shall remember that always.

Rhuin
18-02-2005, 02:35 AM
Oh yes, never noticed the other hi thing! Hello, I tend to throw myself in at the deep end a lot (literally when I was learning to swim) I love anything Mike Patton, he's brilliant! Non-sensiblitiy is good, more fun that way! (If non sensibitiliy were a then it'd be far more useful but you should catch what I mean if it doesn't float too far away!)

Crumbsnatcher
18-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Who the hell is Jo and more importantly, what bike coz I don't want you runnin around on summit that may not be safe!
P.S. said hi to lard arse for ya.

Rhuin
19-02-2005, 03:11 AM
Jo is one of my little friendy people (he in my year and looks about severn, tis rather funny), erm..there wasn't a bike, think it got sold when his dad died (motorbike accident)

Crumbsnatcher
22-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Shite deal, so Jo a future biker or is he just in it for now [?]

bluemk1
22-02-2005, 03:31 AM
great i dont visit for a few weeks, come back and the place has turned into a circus :(

who are the new clowns?
dont tell me they have infested this place also
get enough of them on other forums

Gix11
22-02-2005, 11:54 AM
ok - that's the first strike - Rhuin and Crumbsnatcher, we don't mind you being here but this is a Streetfighters website, so keep the messages to the point and no more trying to show us how "mad" you are (we already have a true Mad Man in our midst) or talking to each other about nothing (you can chat to each other on Messanger or somethin'). I don't wanna sound harsh but these guys have been here a lot longer and I don't want you ruining the threads for them. Cool?

ozkat
22-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Thankyou Gix11

Crumbsnatcher
22-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Sorry dude. But I don't like the "trying to show us how mad you are" bit, I have nothing to prove to any fugger and I is wot I is.

Anyway back to your point, yeah Gix I see where yer comin from totaly and respect your wishes.Sorry again chaps, we cool now?

resident e
22-02-2005, 11:39 PM
what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!nar,sorry but im a bloke.no sister here.i fucked up some how when registering.hope i didnt dissapoint anyone.but im shore i did.but hay my girlfriend is really keen on get one between her legs,im thinken she'll look tops in leathers.had my first big over conferdent fuck up that could of hert big time.was thinking i could take this corner faster then i have b4 but no, six metre lock up just b4 the corner i over shot,past acuple of concreat blocks, lots of gravel and stopping short of going into a river.bring u back 2 earth real bloody quick.
DAVO: funny you say that.............lol
C B: they suck,but u get that,CTBs???????
RHUIN: me too,i found out 2day u realy realy have 2 regularly lube your chain or it makes noises. oops.all good now.
GIX11: fuck oth...................