PDA

View Full Version : What do you Lads think of ratbikes?

Crumbsnatcher
09-02-2005, 09:20 PM
I'll admit it now I ain't got no 'fighter' but I am a fan.I'm in the process of building a sort of weird Mad Max style 'ratfighter' out of a Kwak 250Z (yes I know it's small but hell I don't even have a license at the mo so I'm already over tha 125cc limit put on British provisional driving licenses) so I'm on the scrounge for any Ideas.Usually I'd be on www.ratbike.org but the security system at my school has blocked so I thought I'd go lookin for a new home.[8D]

11-02-2005, 10:59 PM
STICK WITH THE 125 4 NOW BROTHER. PUT SOME MOTO-X TYRES ON THE 2 FIDDY AND HIT THE DIRT TRACK. BY THE TIME YOU'VE GOT YOUR FULL LICENSE YOU'LL BE LAYIN BLACK ONES OUT OF EVERY CORNER. p.s. take all the jets out of ya 125. they are restrictors. they have blocked your security system at school due 2 testosterone levels,2 much floggin on.

12-02-2005, 10:03 AM
hey DAVO! since when did u eva lay blackies cumin uota corners? i aint` seen any!

Crumbsnatcher
15-02-2005, 11:27 PM
No need for that my preety,Bin ridin since I was nine and me first real bike was a 200cc YAMAHA AG (beutiful thing on the rear wheel as many overconfident mates ave found out!).Anywho I ain't got no cash to speak of (sh*t emploment up here but I'm workin on it)so another bike isn't an option till I get the AG sold.
As for dirt trackin,its what I do man,ts what I do.So what ya ridin?and have you ever seen a 250 with a supercharger?.

16-02-2005, 10:41 PM
SORRY SNATCH,DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND,2 MANY BEERS BROTHER. YA GOT SHIT EMPLOYMENT OVER THERE COZ ALL MA CUZZINS ARE OVER THERE ON WORKIN VISA'S .DAVO IS MOUNTING AN 89 MODEL 1100R ON THE ROAD,AND A 71 MODEL BLONDE IN THE SACK. WHERE I COME FROM BROTHER,A YAMAHA 200 AG IS A CHOOK CHASER FROM OLD SKOOL DAYS.IT WAS DEFFINATELY MISSING A SUPERCHARGER OR CARBI OR SOMETHING COZ IT WOULDNT GET ON THE BACK WHEEL EVEN IF YOU LIFTED ITS FRONT WHEEL WITH A HOIST.IT WAS GREAT 4 ROUNDIN UP THE BATTERY HENS BUT.I PRESSUME YOUR 200 AG IS NOT QUITE THE SAME,IS IT A ROAD BIKE BROTHER?

Crumbsnatcher
17-02-2005, 01:16 AM
No way would I take offence at advice like that man, I tell my little bro the same thing, Anywho yep my AG is that same chookie casser desinged for aussie sheep farmers. But man if you have trouble gettin the damn thing on one rubber ring you is doin summit wrong coz as many poor folk who I (and knowing what was goin to happen too coz I love embaressing people) gave a lend too who landed on their arses will tell ya It's a bugger to keep on the level till you get used to the throttle, Of course this may have a little to do with the fact that she runs a proper carb and a straight pipe (same stock pipe, just rusted up and spat the baffles out,great far shootin flames out when ya give her too much twist)oh and the air is filtered through one of the old mans unwanted K&Ns.
So you got an 1100R sound a goer any mods?
So

17-02-2005, 06:36 PM
that`s GOLD DAVO! crumb`s (or is it OLIVER?) DAVO`s bike is fairly original but for being tuned (susp) wise.Engine stock,this bike boogies!

Crumbsnatcher
17-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh,okay cool.