PDA

View Full Version : illawara ride

09-02-2005, 05:07 PM
There is a ride organised (2 dayer) with a bunch of people that ive know for some years.If anyone from Sydney or Newcastle is interested please drop a post?
Course is down the "putty",up winmalee,ova 2 mittagong,roo valley & staying at Berry.Home via the Royal national park.[:p]
GREAT bunch of people! various ages & skill levels.We have been doing these rides since 1998;)so they are well run[8D]
My wife will be on the back,so if you have a partner:)bring em?
Starting point 148 Pacific HWY Tuggerah (Woody`s M.C)
We are not tourers,but its no race.Just good company & a great ride.
dates are 19/20th 02/05 :D

10-02-2005, 07:37 PM
GREAT COMPANY, GOOD 4 A LAUGH AN SOME OF THE BEST RIDIN SOUTH OF SYDNEY.(but i notice the coarse has changed slightly,mundy?) NOT2BMIST PUNTERS,let the crew know i'm still alive mad 1.

10-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Mate,POMMIE was asking about ya! & said he`s looking forward to the GP.Looks like its gunna be a big one.

11-02-2005, 10:34 PM
THATS THE SHIT BROTHER. HOPE YOU'VE ORGANIZED THE RENTAL GIRLS.IF NOT I'LL BRING "INFLATEABLE SUSAN" (with 3 veluptuous openings).SHE'S A GREAT PILLION WITH VERY LITTLE WIND RESISTANCE. A REAL CROWD PLEASER.

13-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Forget about Susan tigie! all the distributors provied them for nuth`n.With your good looks & my quick wit ther`l be plenty hapn`n. As a matter of fact bring her anyway,cause wen were trackside Suzie can keep the pit tart company in the tent!
Now thats a plan brother

20-02-2005, 04:53 PM
This is wot hapnd`Went down the "PUTTY" in 40c heat,could not see from hangover & heat! Pushin the front with wife on back,HUUUMN? need water.We got thru to Mittagong & it hails,HUUUMN? need rain gear.We go down Fitzroy Falls (bark & diesel on road)HUUUMN? need not to be here.We get to "roo valley" & 1 carb gets water in it,HUUUMN? wet road,unpreadictable power.Dont`need this.
Get to warm pub & murder beer,needed that.
Had a shitfull ride!
HUUUMN? do it again?
HUUUMN? 2moro!

20-02-2005, 05:08 PM
whats goin on between your bike an kangaroo valley mad? wasn't in the same spot as last time i hope? April 2nd brother,you got the calender marked yet?;)

AussieCrasher
13-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Mundy , just read the report on the Berry ride youfor got about the burn out in the pub. and all the monkey business, the guy on his bucks night that got a blow job, sat on Monkey boys bike , MAAAAATe you went to bed to early.

Next time spider man.''

Hoo Roo

Crasher!

angle99
21-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Do people reply to responses here?[:I]

clairebear
23-08-2005, 02:52 PM
sometimes[^]

Foxy
25-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Especially when they don't want to be a pizza delivery boy!!!!