PDA

View Full Version : practice stunt day for you!!

OOO
06-02-2005, 08:14 PM
hi all im new to this forum.
my name is corey, if any of you guys went to the motofreestyle comp in may last year, i was the one riding the grey R1.
anyway i got a stunt practice day on the 20th of this month at oran park on the skid pan, which is 600m long and 15m wide, flat and smooth hot mix. if yas are keen on stunting ya bikes without worring about cops nabing ya's all ya gotta do is come along and have fun.
it'll cost $100 for the whole day thats unlimited time from 9am till 4.30pm-5pm also medics on hand if ya get hurt this is who is comming so far. these guys are from various bike forums.

OOO *
Ned *
Gixer JB *
Jay (jb's mate) *
Bender *
narlie ???
Uncle H ???
mate on his R1 ???
Disco Stu? *
Iky *
itzmatty *
chris landsdown *
brett (benders mate) ???
steve parmer *
rob ambrose ???
also 4 more guys from parra
we need 20 min ppls so get ya money to me this week some time to be part of it. i need money this week so i can go book the strip. sorry bout the short notice but i only found this site tonight. call me and ill give ya my bank details so you can transfer the funds. 0438 677 250
have fun guys and i hope to see some of you there, if ya got time check out our web site, and sign the guest book.

www.cunningstunts.com

06-02-2005, 09:17 PM
[8D]G`day cory!? mundy here,welcome & dont make ya self a stranger.U been busy aint ya?[8D]

OOO
06-02-2005, 09:41 PM
hey Mad Mundy,
yeah been busy with the stunting side of things.

08-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Corey,not many know but they wil now of course.b4 xmas,i went down,maybe "nuffie" told ya? wet road two up @ 20kph.Over & out had to knock her up again,thats why i aint` bin arounds.
The stunt`n side is goin strong from wot i see.Is the track givin ya the freedom on the liability side?
If u eva wont 2 talk contact "RICs" they know my #