PDA

View Full Version : guess what i got

ozkat
26-01-2005, 08:54 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/IM000690.JPG
91 1100M (sorry about the pic quality) and its bloody oilcooled none of that water stuff for me ever again.

13-02-2005, 05:03 PM
OZKAT,it is exemplified here that your senses have returned.did u drag that outa NSW?
see if u can hook up with DAVO some time? he`s good value.

ozkat
15-02-2005, 12:19 AM
nah mundy i pulled it outa brissy. and yeah the senses have returned... we all loose the plot sometimes tho (well i do) yeah davo lets hook up sometime ill fire the still up and get on some real moonshine!!

15-02-2005, 08:53 PM
IM ALWAYS UP 4 A FEW MOONSHINES AND A BIT OF AN EXPRESSION SESSION OZ,although im still recovering from a broken hip from my last session on the moonshine 12 months ago when my crf450 decided it didnt want to be riden by a pissed tool anymore.removed a large portion of my left thigh muscle and bone due to a sharp rock protruding from the land ramp.BUT ANYHOW,I GET DOWN YOUR WAY A BIT COZ I GOT A MATE AT LABRADOR, SO IF YA KEEN 2 CUT SOME HOT LAPS LET ME KNOW. IM A QLD VIRGIN MATE SO IM STILL LEARNING MY NEW STOMPIN GROUNDS, BUT IVE FOUND SOME SIC CORNERS IN THE HINTERLAND REGION.IF YA KEEN 2 HEAD NORTH? HEAR MOUNT GLORIOUS IS A DREAM RUN! P.S. NICE PURCHASE BROTHER. IM ON AN 89 MODEL ORIGINAL.

Rhuin
18-02-2005, 03:23 AM
Is there A REASON that your caps lock BUTTON OCCASIONALLY gets STUCK? Oz, you never really let us guess what you got. Nice shorts too!

18-02-2005, 07:31 PM
AY ROO'in,MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON AINT STUCK FUCKIN. I JUST TALK REALLY LOUD.[^].

Crumbsnatcher
18-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey Oz, nice bike.........bad shorts.:D

Rhuin
19-02-2005, 02:50 AM
"I JUST TALK REALLY LOUD" <-- As do I but I leave the caps off when i'm typing. (Today I was referred to as a foghorn and told to be quiet but they gave up on that one when I said I would be faulty if I were a quiet foghorn... there's some wonderfully useless information)