PDA

View Full Version : happy invasion day

25-01-2005, 07:48 PM
sorry poeple,but i never get this patriotic,nor do i so sanctamonious.
2mora i will look back on wot we have seen in such little time.
I`m going to the sea.It`s a big tide,full moon.
Wot eva you poeple make of 2mora,enjoy
4now im` off 2 play sum didge

happy orstraylia day
:)

ozkat
25-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Invasion Day???? what a load of CRAP!!! my ancestors were sent here on convict ships against their will. and im fuckin glad they were. as for Australia being invaded ... im sure the native people would have been so much better off being invaded by the indonesions or the japanese NOT!!! call it what you want but someone was comming here lucky for them it was europeans otherwise their race would have been extinct over 200 years ago. Happy Australia Day. ill be having a beer or 10, throwing some lamb and roo meat on the BBQ and listening to some AC/DC, Angels and Radiators. Thats Australia Day. no offence intended Mundy

26-01-2005, 08:38 PM
none taken,tiger!? I eat snake,roo,croc & bungurra thats "pidge" 4 lizard. "pidge" is from kimberlies,when available.I`m not there anymore but i LOVED the lifestyle.
well i had lamb just a minute ago & it aint like mangrove jack.
no argument from me OZKAT! I have the same taste in music.(birdman,clowns,Oil`s,pistols?)
wot hapend to the big block?

Spondonash
27-01-2005, 11:09 AM
AC/DC are English and Scottish, the lead singer of the Angels is English and the Radiators, isn't that what I have in front of my engine ? :-)LOL

ozkat
27-01-2005, 02:53 PM
AC/DC are the greatest ever AUSTRALIAN band.the Angels are the second greatest AUSTRALIAN band. and we all know what i think about radiators on bikes. (AC/DC are english and scottish ??? what next)

Spondonash
27-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Mel Gibsons a Yank :D

"AC/DC are english and scottish ??? what next)"

J7-11
27-01-2005, 08:34 PM
MICK DOOHAN is an Australian!!! :D

Spondonash
28-01-2005, 07:31 AM
No-one is going to believe that one :-)