PDA

View Full Version : The Ugly-bus

Tony Nitrous
30-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Arrived in OZ bike-less :(
Needed something to play with.
New 04 Busa, Yoshi cans, Double Bubble Black Screen, Polished Rims and a few other trinkets.
Now I have my tools and a garage I can start looking for a project bike to build something decent!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/920443/Busaphoto.jpg

Tony Nitrous
31-12-2004, 07:49 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/920443/B-King.jpg

Now this is what I need,
Unfaired, Supercharged Hayabusa [8D]

J7-11
31-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Ah yes indeedy! I'd have to say my dream bike is a blown Spondon 'Busa... Been looking at the TTS ad in Streetfighters (my copy finally came in!) and the supercharger kits they do... I'll definately consider it for the next major mod to the 7/11... Well maybe a big-bore first, then a blower!!!

Tony Nitrous
01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/920443/MCN.jpg

UK MCN last week.
"On Sale Next Year"
ABOUT BLOODY TIME !!!!
Bound to be strangled to hell,
but nothing that cant be fixed :D

J7-11
01-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Are they keeping the blower???

Tony Nitrous
02-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Very unlikely :(

Im expecting a V-Max look-a-like, (but without the stupid size wheels and shaft drive) Probabley with the power cut. There is a huge market for thing like this in Europe, where a lot of their bikes are 98 or 99bhp :(
As long as the motor is more or less Busa it wont be a problem (and Suzuki will be keen to use current tooling anyway)

Even without the Blower (off to TTS we go!) it could be the thing to put Hornets / Bandits / Fazers / Z1000's ect in their place....

Im still waiting for the Nips to build a Full-power, naked bike with full spec handling.

Make hell of a project bike [8D]

02-01-2005, 10:55 AM
F@rk me drunk, won't the Harpies GO OFF when they hear about this thing.

It'll be the monaro/GTO power panic of decades ago all over again.

some people just can't appreciate the beauty of 250MPH wheelies:D

Philistines![}:)]

But I doubt they'll release it with the blower, it'd be a disaster for Suzuki, the 'Widow Maker' reborn.
90% of the people who would buy them wouldn't be able to handle the power, and it is a huge increase over current production bikes, and the press and whingers would have a full-blown (pardon pun;)) field day on it, remember the carry on over the GSX1135EF in the mid-80's?

At least 'customised' machines tend to fall below the radar of most people/press, this thing won't.

But I still want one,
seeing as how I would be REALLY responsible with all that loverly power.:D

MarkC

J7-11
02-01-2005, 08:25 PM
It's gonna be heavy tho!!!

I'm with Tony, why the hell don't the big 4 release a full-power, proper weight naked bike? In fact, why doesn't ANYONE??? KTM would have to be the closest to the mark at the moment with the Superduke, the new Speed Triple looks like a good thing, Monster S4R is ok, Tuono R (now we're talking!) was awesome, but try finding one (and $$$).

09-01-2005, 05:57 PM
O.K the main reason why i made my perfectly good 7/11 into a streeter,is of wot they do so easily.I also had the privaledge to run in an M.V Brutale as a ride bike.It was awsome!a bike that made you feel special.My thing has the same effect on me.Now this is my theory,that new "bus" will be a gsx1400 engined thing that will take a magic wand to perform as expected.
stay tuned,
the mad one,
cheers

Tony Nitrous
09-01-2005, 06:25 PM
QUOTE; Now this is my theory,that new "bus" will be a gsx1400 engined thing

The safe money is on it being a Busa lump,
2nd choice is the new GSXR1000 lump (same bhp but less ftlb)
Not sure why they would want to use a GSX1400 motor?

Only my thoughts,
time will tell,

Rhuin
18-02-2005, 03:31 AM
...I have no money to do anything with my lawn mower to make it better. Then again it would also help if I had both my thumbs.

18-02-2005, 08:20 PM
M.V BROTHER,DIDNT RATE IT AT ALL. TO MANY GEARS,TO LITTLE TORQUE. ALTHOUGH I WAS APPARENTLY NOT ALLOWED 2 OPEN ER UP(fuck "U" Mellis), i had it valve bouncin before ma brain could even scream"SHIFT". AN I THOUGHT I WAS MOUNTIN A LAMBOURGHINI THURA BRED,or some wog charriot equivalent. FUCKIN "SUZUKI" BROTHER.Jesus builds em an he's from Shapan. DONT FUK WITH JESUS. have i told ya's about the time i saw Jesus,now there's a whole new chapter.[}:)]

Rhuin
19-02-2005, 02:56 AM
WHOOOO! You Konw TpyNig wTih RdaonM cApS is FnUny! Sorry, totally irrelevent yet again

20-02-2005, 04:14 PM
SHIPWREAKED! matey? or maRhuined!? do you have a productive thought in your head? or has ya cranium been HIT WITH A COCONUT?