PDA

View Full Version : GSXR 1100k fairing and front body panels

Gix11
07-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Anybody need any GSXR 1100 K ('89) model fairing parts? I'll have the tail end avaiable soon also. This includes mirrors, screen, belly pan etc...

ken711
29-01-2005, 06:42 PM
I am looking for the front faring that you have for sale. Is it 1100 faring or 750 faring as there is a difference. I have a 7/11 GSXR that I am looking to turn into a tourer for my Wife and I and I would like to have the extra clearance the 1100 faring would give me for raised handlebars. I want this to happen because I think that Hayabusa's are the easy way our for touring and I love GSXR 750/1100/7/11. Hope to hear from you soon.!!

PS: what do you ride??

Gix11
31-01-2005, 01:30 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/gsxr89.jpg
This is the exact fairing mate of the 1100. It's all there, belly pan, side panels, screen / top fairing and mirrors, light unit and mounting bracket. Which bits did you want?

gibbo
02-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey Gix, I might be interested in some of those plastics,mainly the belly pan, could you check the part numbers on the inside for me please. I want to put them on a 750 so need to be sure they are going to fit. I guess I need a price too. Cheers Gibbo.

Gix11
03-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Hey Gibbo. That was fun. I took them off the bike 7 years ago and put them under the house. That's the first time I've seen them since! I gave them a good inspection and I will try and get some pics at the weekend. They belly pan is structurally sound although at some point the guy that had it before me has done some light repair work, looks like a "knocked of the stand" type affair. Your a paint guy aren't you so that would be no worries. The part numbers are 94471 - 17 and 94481 - 17. If I get some pics and you have a look, maybe you can tell me what you think they're worth?

gibbo
03-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks Gix,
those numbers match up with those I've got, if it's not too much trouble could you check the numbers on the rest of the parts as I might take them all if we can agree on price. Freight will also be a consideration, where are you? Price? shit I don't know. Wreckers prices are insane but I guess you want as much as you can get,(fair enough). Whats say you think about it some more and I'll wait for the pictures, although I'm sure you won't bullshit me so just tell what you reckon. Cheers Gibbo.