PDA

View Full Version : wheelie lessons

todman
02-12-2004, 10:16 AM
Is there any stunt schools on or near the Gold Coast? I'm keen as to learn how to wheelie properly and also need help in getting my knee down. I can get the front up sort of but cant keep it up ( my missus says differently after 4 kids)! And I'm so close to getting my knee down its damn frustrating not doing it. I've read and read tips how to do both which has been great but still need some help.

if there is no stunt school or the such is anyone available to teach me one on one? I understand insurances and that stuff but I dont need a receipt or anything if you know what I mean. I just want to pay someone to teach me and more importantly point out my mistakes on a backroad somewhere.
I'm so close to doing both good but its frustrating and the more I try the more bad habits I'm breeding.

Please only good stunters/riders contact and not too far from Cooly.
I own a 2004 CBR 600RR and 1995 900 Blade.

I'll meet expenses and pay an agreed fee and use my bikes and gear.
Please someone help me or just meet me to decide for yourself.
Phone Todd 0423 736 135 or text me.

And dont make me out to be an idiot as I dont know anyone up here to ask for advice (originally a Sydney boy).

Slain
05-12-2004, 10:27 AM
hey mate, motofreestyle used to run a wheelie school in brissy, dont think they do any more. i have a few mates down this area who would be happy to help, i recommend logging on to www.stuntlife.com and there is an aussie forum on there, seek and you will find :)
i would help out mate but im still waiting on my 60ish rear sprocket and rego on my fighter