PDA

View Full Version : Email about bits!

Gix11
17-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Alright guys. I got this email from Stu in Brisbane and I thought it might grab some of your attention. I will add it to the main website soon and hopefully get some more details to pass on. Anyway, here it is:

"G'day,
First of all - great site, it's always good to see some decent 'fighters in my own backyard! On that note - I'm in the process of opening a web-based mail order site for streetfighter/sports bikes in Australia - 'cos I reckon it's about time we could get hold of custom seat units/top yokes/headlight fairings and such stuff as they make over in Europe at reasonable prices! I'm liasing with StreetfighterStore to be an official distributer, as well as Streetfighter Direct (Unatec), Tecno-bike (Belgium) and HEL (for trick brake lines), as well as bringing together a plethora of bits available in various other places around the country/world, to start the wheels turning.
I'm hoping to be up and running by new year (fingers crossed) and will be based in the Brisbane area. Oh, and the shop is called - AuStreetfighter Supermarket.
I'm currently in the process of building the site and need some pictures of some Aussie streetfighters for backgrounds/a gallery etc. Feel free to put the content of this e-mail on your forum, if you wish, and if anyone has pics of their bikes they can send them to me via this address: qickdraw@iprimus.com.au

Thoughts/comments welcome...........

Stu McGraw"

J7-11
17-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Mine should be finished in a few weeks (yeah that's what I said 2 months ago!) so I'll send him some pics when she's done for sure!