PDA

View Full Version : Queensland Motorcycle Show

Gix11
20-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Yep. They've gone and made good use of that multi-million dollar complex after all! I put the details up on the front page so check it out. If you can't be bothered: 5-7th Nov - $14. Done.

ozkat
24-10-2004, 10:18 PM
anyone want to meet up at the bike show and have a beer after?

Gix11
11-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Had a major drama getting to the show in the end but eventually made it. Sorry I didn't get in touch Ozkat. Apart from the "Crusty" riders the rest of the show was just a walk into every shop on the coast. Could have seen the same thing walking down Lawrence Drive! The only thing that made an impact was the amount of rain, which lead to a very wet undercover carpark, and the price of the Beer (theiving bastards). How come the "Hardley Able-son" boys and their stands even managed to make it in there? Anybody else go?

ozkat
11-11-2004, 08:44 PM
yes i was pretty disapointed too.however i had a couple of bright points too... the crusty boys were pretty amazing. the crusty girls were even better. aranged a new micky thomson street legal drag slick (well it does have a couple of wiggly tread marks on it) also spoke to a bloke about building me a 6in longer braced swingarm just for willowbank. not cheap but i really think ill need it once i get the turbo set up. but like Gix11 said 90% of the stuff there you could have seen in any bike shop. AND NOT A BLOODY STREETFIGHTER IN SIGHT!!! also had a good look at a 89GSXR750RR(RK) for sale $9000 nice bike . cheers Ozkat

Slain
16-11-2004, 06:39 AM
hey guys, iw ent but spur of the moment,
ozkat: that gixxer was the one that i was telling you about that i ride with on ozsportsbikes, nice hey :)
there was one fighter that really took my eye and that was the duke 990, i loved it and it would look so hawt in black with custom graphics!
all in all i wouldve been pissed if i paid

ozkat
16-11-2004, 07:33 PM
sorry slain i cant even look at d&c#ti*s since they dumped Bayliss

Slain
17-11-2004, 06:15 AM
nah the new ktm duke, bright orange and unreal, i will find soem pics