PDA

View Full Version : loud fuggin pipes...

naked twins
06-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I got my new REMUS pipes on the weekend....Straight away took the baffle out and luv my bike SV1000 even more now...Today i pulled up beside a convertible merecedes and the chaeffer had to put his roof on to try and drown out the noise....nothing like the sound of a
v-twin at ten grand in peak hour traffic...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

ozkat
06-10-2004, 09:28 PM
naked twins u da man!!! you know the best thing about driving a truck for a living? flicking your ciggie butts into mobile ashtrays (convertibles) if you ever get the chance try it.....it really is great to watch. HAHAHAHAHAHA

ozkat
06-10-2004, 09:29 PM
and remember loud pipes save lives

J7-11
07-10-2004, 02:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

and remember loud pipes save lives

Amen brother!

chopaweeza
07-10-2004, 03:16 AM
Just one of the many ways to show the neighbours what you really think of them. That and lobbing dead pilchards over the fence so they collect in the gutters and attract every cat for miles. With the pipes I used to run the wife would hear me have enough warning to have the garage door open and a beer ready for me as soon as I turned off the ignition. Love them loud pipes.

naked twins
07-10-2004, 06:50 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....i didnt buy them for that reason but when bill pulls me up i will tell you how it went...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

naked twins
07-10-2004, 09:40 PM
im not sure if my pipes will save lives but they make me feel like RAMBO.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....