PDA

View Full Version : gday fellas

ozkat
18-08-2004, 10:59 PM
hey im back. good to see a few old names here. webmaster you gotta do something about that name. J7-11 hows life on the big blue pond. carter good to see you here (at least we can hide from Brian) cmon guys we cant let all the pommy bastards and septics have all the fun.all you blokes should come here to the gold coast for bike week. free accom offered my place.it might only be a tent or the garage but at least you will be warm and dry. bikes safe and locked away.anyway the offer is there. i have a couple of pics of my bike (far from finished as you can see)lets get this site pumping cheers OZKAT how the hell to i post pics here?

J7-11
19-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Hey OZKAT how's tricks? Found me a Vance and Hines slip-on for me 7/11 yet?

Big blue pond is shithouse! Only got 7 days left though and I'm never going away again! Time for some building then monoing I think!!!

You can post pics by clicking on the >picture thing up above the color box... or you can email the webmaster with your project and he'll put it in the projects page!

Good to see you posting up, we'll get this site rocking yet!

19-08-2004, 06:58 AM
OZKAT, when is bike week gold coast? Streetfightrs will grow, J7-11 and I are recruiting from other sites and will put posters up at road warriors cafe on the old road, heaps of nutters up there, do you know bender of the four fools? Just saw a want ad by him for a damaged blade on the motorcycledisposals.com.au site, me smells a fighter on the way! Will also post pics soon!

Gix11
19-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Ozcat, you're right mate, that Webmaster bollox was a default thing on this forum and I never bothered to change it. Well now I have. Cheers for making me get my act together.

As far as picture adding is concerned it's a bit groovy and might fry your head but basically you have to have the picture hosted somewhere (I found this one after doing a search - http://www.freepichosting.com/ but I'm sure there's others) and then you just click "Forum Code" on the left hand side of the area where you type your replies for this forum and it tells you what to type. Alternatively click that picture thing above the colour box like J7-11 mentioned and type the url in between the tags. .......or just send me the pictures and I'll do the rest. Wow. That was a long process...

carter of mars
19-08-2004, 09:32 PM
yeah! i agree with you OZKAT, there needs to be more aussie fighter action. i can tell you there is very little of it in canberra. i think ive seen one! fighter in two years.

J7-11
20-08-2004, 08:56 PM
So let's all get this fighter thing happening... Once I build my 7/11 I'm going to take some cards around with me with this wed address on it, and give it to anyone who show's interest in my bike... Do I get a bonus for scalping???

carter of mars
21-08-2004, 03:10 PM
yeah, we need stickers and tshirts just like oldskool. but we have to go one better. we need beer coolers and bottle openers, fridge magnets and door mats, posters and postcards, flyers and billboards!

or.....
maybe not.

ozkat
21-08-2004, 07:35 PM
bike week is in october i think. ill find out this week so all you blokes can organize time off work to get up here.

carter of mars
21-08-2004, 09:11 PM
what is bike week? how long has it been going for?