PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see a Streetfighter site

orbit
17-08-2004, 05:33 AM
Got refered here from twowheels forums. Joined to support the cause. It's good having this site here. I'm yet to build a streetfighter but would love to.

J7-11
17-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Ahh good to see you took my advice mate! Spread the word and come back often and post up...

What's your taste when it comes to Streetfighters?

Webmaster
17-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey guys, I've just noticed something which I thought all along. We all want to help each other out which is understandable and ages ago we added a Build/buy/sell section to the website but there is bugger all in it as nobody got back to us. I know Kev down in Melbourne has some great sources and now it seems some of you guys do in Sydney. Do any of you fancy getting some details to us so we can put ads for those people in that section, you know, names, numbers and what they do best or have access to based on the State they live in. This place could become a wealth of information for building Fighters and get more of them on the roads! Let me know guys. Cheers. Oh yea, and Kev, if you read this mate that applies to you also mate.

J7-11
17-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Webmaster: ok mate will ask around and get some info for you...

17-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Welcome aboard orbit, where are you from, if you are in Sydney and need any help with parts and stuff let me know as my bro manages a shop in western Sydney and is great at sourcing otherwise unsourcable gear.

orbit
28-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Nah, I'm in Canberra. Just getting into streetfighters, but really like some of those trick enduro style headlights. Ghostrider's bike looks sick.

carter of mars
28-08-2004, 10:19 PM
hi orbit.
if you need a hand with parts or information im in dickson. and always happy to help. we need more fighters in canberra.