PDA

View Full Version : Pay it forward

Lewis Moto
01-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Subverting the for sale rules here but here we go.
I have for offer at no charge, free a bike bench that holds motor bicycles above the shed floor and allows you to move freely around said motor bicycle unhindered whilst it is elevated. Also a great place to exhibit your work in progress whilst you sit comfortably in your favourite shed chair supping more inspiration fluids and procrastinating about what you could or should do....well thats what I use them for.
So cunts nominate someone that is worthy of receiving such a benevolent gift and I shall do my utmost to get it to them....theres a clause though...or two.
The recipient must be worthy and cannot sell it on the bay but only to other forum members. The recipient must also pay it forward by offering up a good deed to another forum member. And so the circle shall continue that the next person that is on the receiving end must PAY IT FORWARD to another. So this thread should become a case of pass the parcel. Name those that do good and good shall come to them...for those that have good done for them and fuck anyone else over then a good kick in the cunt shall be the reward.
So kick things off. Who deserves a free bike bench?
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo121/adrnlws/Picture044Largee-mailview.jpg

Now admins can I flog something for cash? Project KH125?

BANDITROD
01-09-2011, 07:10 PM
That a great idea aido I forgot all about it and to tell you the truth I like this idea better

kev@vcm
01-09-2011, 07:29 PM
i like your idea Aido best of luck to whom ever recives this wonderfull gift

ALBI
01-09-2011, 07:32 PM
well i nom ^^^^^^^^fat man ummm banditrod, fuck knows he needs it every pic has bikes on the floor "i think".

Lewis Moto
01-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Well fuck it...Problem solved I need it gone and Rod needs a bench. Who's driving up to his shindig that can deliver? Or do I have to do everything? LOL.

Happy birthday Rod.

Redmohawk
01-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Where might this gift bench of destiny currently reside ?

BANDITROD
01-09-2011, 11:22 PM
That would be fucking awesome aido now I need to find something in amongst my stock pile to pass on .......as for the KH I may know someone that might be interested gimme a bell 0458778496 and we can organize something .....oh are you coming up for the piss up

xa-mont
02-09-2011, 08:42 AM
if you're down near Melbourne or somewhere inbetween melb and rods drinking arena, then i may be able to take it up when i go up there to make a night disappear from my memory.

ALBI
02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
problem solved!!!!

Lewis Moto
02-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Located in Scumbury.

xa-mont
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
well i can come and grab it if needed.

Shadowzone
02-09-2011, 05:43 PM
i'll be down there in November. My cousin lives there Aido. It's not so bad. I mean you could be living in Frankiston or Footscary

BANDITROD
02-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Trav that would be fucking great mate

Lewis Moto
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Looks like I have scooped the pool.....Born in Franganastn hospital!
Anyhow. Back on track. The bench goes to Mankini Rod. I'm looking to go to his shindig so as I can meet a few of you lot but If I'm too busy I will need someone to wrap it in a bow and deliver.
I am happy to see it go to Rod and glad that he was the first nominated cause he does alot for you cunts. I'm sure he will pay it forward to another member in the future for which they will be held accountable and continue the pay it forward philosophy.
Maybe I'm being a bit idealistic but if any of you watched the one red paperclip story unfold a few years ago then you might understand where I want this thread to go. Not just the thread but the story behind each pay it forward. Rod needs a bench to get his bikes off the ground and make life easier on his back. Knackers needs something and Rod helps them out with either something tangible like parts or pieces or contacts, time or ability. And so it goes. Eventually it would be great if everyone here that contributes regularly is in some way involved.

Then again perhaps I'm a wanker and expect too much.
Lets see where it goes.

xa-mont
02-09-2011, 08:05 PM
i think it's universally known that you are a wanker... but your idea's are solid :P

Aido
15-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Another gimmee.
Parts washer. 90 L free to good home. Xa mont had first dibs followed by Oldskool. I need it gorn. Xa is OS for the next fortnight so does anyone want to collect it for him and install it into his shed before he returns?

kevkatana
15-02-2012, 03:36 PM
I'll grab it for Dylan this week if ya that's cool?

Aido
15-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Done.

wackyrider
20-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Aido, do you have any steel or alloy shelves running around that u wanna get rid of?

Aido
20-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Sorry bud but cupboards and shelves went out on the nature strip yesterday with "free" painted on them. All gone this morning.
there are fluro batterns still sitting out there with 3 pin plugs if you need some lighting and want to grab them. Let me know and I'll bring them back in.

latheboy
20-02-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm lost..... is Lewis Moto the same person as Aido?

Aido
20-02-2012, 06:25 PM
yeah New forum mixed it all up.
Was fabricating and trading as....long ago.