PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki RF600 "ANGRY NA MOTOR"

Redmohawk
28-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Ok boys n girls I've found a toy you peeps might be interested in is a Mid 90's Suzuki RF600 motor but has been massaged big time talking drag bike or very very nuts road bike, Internals are wisco forged very high comp pistons new rings rf600 bottom end mixture of rf900 bores and rf600 heads with very lumpy custom ground cams motor has been torn down after some one was caught cheating in formual 500 class lol motor is 645cc if you care but compression is around 16 to one so we are talking Methanol or top grade race fuel here people's.

Motor has been put back together after race officials handed back the box of bits buy a mate of mine, motor is rebuilt top to bottom with new rings and hone to. To bulid to the same specs if you do it yourself minimum $1600 without motor casings etc in parts alone. Also comes with nice 4 to 1 headers that can be swapped eather side output ally longer intake runners and compleat ignition system coils etc (has new mounting plate for magnito that needs a little maching to finish off, little job) Also comes with a set of standardish carbs but there setup for petrol so will need rejetting for race fuel at the minimum or some flatslides if you really want to make this puppy pump. $900 no offers unless there higher (motor is mine)

Redmohawk
28-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Injection would be the better option if you really want to make it honk. Cams are very lumpy lol Also I can supply an oil cooler and a few other bits to go with, have to dig around in the shed first to see whats there.

28-07-2010, 08:44 PM
You haven't got the rest of the RF900 engine have you?

I need a crank, rods, pistons and barrel to slip into a set of 750WP cases . . .

GammaBoy
28-07-2010, 09:12 PM
any idea how much hp it made?

Redmohawk
29-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Sorry Nitro is just the motor and a few extras like oil cooler etc , I didn't build it , was a racer in formula 500 carts that first screwed this crazy shit together (was ment to be 500 cc and someone queried the motor because he kept winning lol) A well known private local motor builder in the area put everything back together with a fresh set of rings (the motor was only a few races old and killing everyone) and gave the cyls a light hone as they were slightly tighter than recomended for the slugs in it (was fuck all in it, but he is a real fussy fucker, and I'd get him to build my motors any day name is scott for the locals who know the man). Now its my animal and I havent fired her up as yet and prob wont.

Total HP has prob never been dynoed as they tune by ear and plug chop with methanol on the track mostly (meth is a little more forgiving for ritch with power), the stock motor with standard carbs compression your looking at 105 hp at 11500rpm with straight out pipes flatslides and meth at 16 to one and very angry cams hot ignition i would bet 170 maybe more and peeky but its only a guess better engine builders out there than me and the cams are a real unknown quantity from what I'm told it reved like a banshie and the slugs in it are good shit so redline could be 14,000 or 15,000? now lol was built to go real hard.

Redmohawk
11-08-2010, 07:02 PM
bump