PDA

View Full Version : (Sold) Parting out pit bike

Redmohawk
17-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Ok guys you get first crack at the left overs I bought it for the upside down forks and there off I'm keeping them the rest is up for sale compleat or name a bit and I'll let you know if i've got it still, If no one bites in a week I'll strip it and evilgay can have it. All i know is its a cheap one 140 cc frame is steel has 14 inch front and 12 inch rear rims is a bit knocked around but runs me around the back yard at a good pace.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1276848159.jpg

TurboKat
17-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Noooo Adam... don't sell it.
When Jojo moves to her farm we'll be continuing the ASF pitbike race series (there might even be a round or 2 at the Us & Them compound)
Timbo won the 2009 championship on Jo's 125 but the 2010 rule amendment says that not only do all riders [u]have</u> to be over .05 but you have to race your OWN bike so that means he'll have to use his Postie & I'm in training to take the crown off him - I even have my own bike now!
We can expect some stiff competition from the likes of Kevkatana & Wackyrider too so it'll be a hotly contested series.
The most unusual bit is that all last years 'races' were conducted with all riders being pissed and/or stoned & wearing zero protective gear & no helmets... and nobody got hurt [:0]
Do a search for 'Sombrero Soiree' in the Vic area for the pics.

Redmohawk
18-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Hmmmm tempting for about 5 sec lol, I dont mix well with small bikes booze n dirt lol to many injurys from the past (fucked knees) I do enjoy a good go cart though. I have access to a 250cc pit bike (looks about the same as this one if you want a real race lol) This little bugger is missing the front forks anyhow (For Projet Bunny) leftovers would make a great little go cart for the kids or something !

Large
18-06-2010, 10:13 AM
How much for the moteur remoho?

wackyrider
18-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Been wanting to get a pitbike. But if I buy this I still have to find a set of forks then. How much u looking to get for it?

Redmohawk
18-06-2010, 10:39 AM
If you want wacky i can bring it to mish's fire do for you to have a look at it, was going to part it out to make more from it but if you want the lot say $100 You can get brand new forks the same off ebay for $125 .

19-06-2010, 10:42 AM
how long is the shock? does it work,or is it a pogo stick?and how much posted to Qld 4560?
Cheers

Redmohawk
20-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Sorry davo the little french wacky got it all on sat .

Large
21-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Cheese bike cheese bike cheese bike!