PDA

View Full Version : WTB: A set of Pazzo / Crg levers

Mishdog20
07-06-2010, 07:37 PM
As the topic says, anyone got a set of spare Pazzos or Crg levers for sale to suit an 07 Zx10. Also, has anyone bought a set of the ebay knock off pazzo's? Rod, you mentioned something about them a while ago, but my memory sucks, :D. Any advice welcome, Cheers.

BANDITROD
07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
i have used a couple of sets of the ebay knock offs and as long as you put some decent bolts in them they are fine mate

Mishdog20
07-06-2010, 08:21 PM
sounds awesome mate, how much ya chasin? color? etc...

BANDITROD
07-06-2010, 08:30 PM
i dont have any here mate what i was trying to say was i have bought and used a couple of sets and they are good lol

JackTar
07-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I have a pair of the ebay ones on my bike and they are pretty good, hey I know I'm gunna get flamed about safety etc etc but lets be honest how many times have we all put a cheap set from the local accessories shop on our bikes because they have broken or what not? I bet they all come from china too, I know that they are a shit load better than the ones I had on there before which had been replaced by the person before me and I reckon they probably cost 30 bucks at the local bike shop.

Mishdog20
07-06-2010, 08:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

I have a pair of the ebay ones on my bike and they are pretty good, hey I know I'm gunna get flamed about safety etc etc but lets be honest how many times have we all put a cheap set from the local accessories shop on our bikes because they have broken or what not? I bet they all come from china too, I know that they are a shit load better than the ones I had on there before which had been replaced by the person before me and I reckon they probably cost 30 bucks at the local bike shop.

Thats pretty fair mate, everyone always looks for a cheaper option when buyingsomethin, ive got no probs with using a cheaper no name brand, if the price is right and the safety standards / quality are similar.

Cruisecontrol
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM

Your premise is sound, so just sell the Z and buy a QingQi.

07-06-2010, 10:00 PM
[/quote]

Your premise is sound, so just sell the Z and buy a QingQi.

[/quote]Do QingQi sell factory Streefighters? ;)

Cruisecontrol
08-06-2010, 05:24 AM
Hehe, nice. :D

JackTar
08-06-2010, 03:19 PM
All I'm saying Dan is that a lot of bike riders (and I suspect a fair few of us) have at some point gone into a motorcycle shop and after our eyes have turned into dinner plates when told of the price of original parts bought a cheap pair off the shelf that were probably made in china anyway.

Davo I've never insinuated that my bike is a fighter at all let alone a factory fighter. I agree that there is no such thing as a factory fighter.

nick76
08-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Matt Mladins BikeGear Warehouse does the Pazzos cheap,around the $220 mark.
He imports alot of stuff,so Yoshi and Joe Rocket gear is well priced,especially if its a runout model.

http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/

Large
08-06-2010, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by nick76

Matt Mladins BikeGear Warehouse does the Pazzos cheap,around the $220 mark.
He imports alot of stuff,so Yoshi and Joe Rocket gear is well priced,especially if its a runout model.

http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/

Good luck dealing with them.

I asked them a question friday week ago. Started getting their spam last monday and only got my question answered on the tuesday. On wednesday I asked them to order the part I needed and havn't heard anything since.

Cant ring them so all in all fucking useless.

I saw an add in amcn today listing pazzos at 199. cant remember who the shop was tho'

Zed14
08-06-2010, 04:03 PM
he probably knows youre a bum and have no job.

nick76
08-06-2010, 04:08 PM
I've never dealt with them.
That mob in AMCN is
www.picturemerollin.com.au
They,ve also got good deals on Puma boots,and Suomy and AGV Helmets.
They are in Surry Hills,Sydney,so you'll have to be careful not to drop anything on the ground,if you go in and have a look!!!!
Anyone been here yet?
I haven't heard of them.Are they a new bizzo?

Mishdog20
08-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks for all the replies fellas, i'll have a bit of a browse on your site there Nick, see what i come up with. Cheers.

Cruisecontrol
08-06-2010, 05:10 PM

All I'm saying Dan is that a lot of bike riders (and I suspect a fair few of us) have at some point gone into a motorcycle shop and after our eyes have turned into dinner plates when told of the price of original parts bought a cheap pair off the shelf that were probably made in china anyway.

I reckon there is a big difference between a cheap knock-off of an OEM part and a cheap knock-off of a well designed and manufactured aftermarket part.

hutch
08-06-2010, 06:38 PM
try HARRIS performance levers in england cheaper than pazzos and look trick

JackTar
08-06-2010, 07:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

I reckon there is a big difference between a cheap knock-off of an OEM part and a cheap knock-off of a well designed and manufactured aftermarket part.

You're right it's about 50 bucks.

tgp450
12-06-2010, 07:55 PM
i just got a set of ching chong pazzo knock offs from ebay cost me 54 bux del to adelaide. i was expecting there was a chance they would be super crap and may go in the bin and for that price i didnt care. good news is they are far better than i expected in all aspects so they went on. happy times...

ACTAngler
17-06-2010, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by tgp450

i just got a set of ching chong pazzo knock offs from ebay cost me 54 bux del to adelaide. i was expecting there was a chance they would be super crap and may go in the bin and for that price i didnt care. good news is they are far better than i expected in all aspects so they went on. happy times...

Got a link to the seller mate, thanks?

BANDITROD
17-06-2010, 08:51 PM
http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?LH_AvailTo=15&_nkw=billet+levers&_dmpt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories