PDA

View Full Version : 87 NSR250 parts

miniman1
22-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi boys andd girls..

Got some bits I dont need/want. Thought someone here might want em. Free to good home.

NSR250 bare frame, No damage, complied, not on revs.

Subframe, undertail plastic, rear footpegs, rad overflow and oil bottles+ a few other little bits...

In Campbelltown NSW, Come get em if you want em...

RevHead
22-05-2010, 03:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by miniman1

Hi boys andd girls..

Got some bits I dont need/want. Thought someone here might want em. Free to good home.

Subframe, undertail plastic, rear footpegs, rad overflow and oil bottles+ a few other little bits...

:Di,ll take the ova flow bottle

damo1
24-05-2010, 04:16 PM

Hi boys andd girls..

Got any body work for it????? I'm guessing from what you wrote no but i have to ask, if you do i'll come and take the lot off your hands.

miniman1
27-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Nah mate, didnt get anything else with it... Came as rolling bike with motor, only wanted it to use parts on my cafe project, now Im using the motor in a gokart ;)

damo1
27-05-2010, 03:09 PM

Nah mate, didnt get anything else with it... Came as rolling bike with motor, only wanted it to use parts on my cafe project, now Im using the motor in a gokart ;)

Bummer mate:( the rest is useless to me i was only gonna do you a favour and take the lot [u]if</u> there was body work.
So sorry mate, thanks anyway;)